- Many plants tea leaves, coffee beans where Caffeine is a naturally occurring substance.
- This caffeine is referred as Caffeine and Natural caffeine, which can be extracted for several applications in foods, beverages, and dietary supplements.
- Caffeine which made in a laboratory or by synthetic methods is also used for the same purposes.
- this caffeine is found naturally in many colas, coffee, teas (black, green)
- But caffeine is added in several over-the-counter drugs and dietary supplement products.
- Energy drinks also contains caffeine
- Caffeine is also added in weight-loss and performance-enhancing dietary supplements.
- Some other sources of caffeine are Green tea extract, cacao beans, and kola/cola nuts .
We JIGS CHEMICAL is a sourcing company of Caffeine anhydrous , Caffeine natural used for several applications.
Digital Marketing by http://getdigitalpartner.com/